PE film: (pallet wrap / membrane membrane) is a kind of high elastic plastic film used to wrap around goods or objects. Their elastic resilience helps keep the goods / items tightly connected and tied.
With excellent functions and characteristics, PE shrink film is widely used in packing goods to:
- Protect goods from dust, bacteria.
- Reduce moisture from entering the goods
- Scratching cargo surface tear
- Wrap lots of goods of the same type to sell promotion, wrap goods with promotion goods
- Enhance the value of goods, packaging due to the reflection of the membrane in the shadow.
- Anti-theft, retraction of goods in package, limit replacement of counterfeit goods into packages.
With a mechanism to adhere to the surface of materials to prevent exposure to air, PE film (other names: PE stretch, Bit film, Pallet wrapping film) used to wrap metal products to protect absolutely giving materials from time to time impacts such as oxidation, corrosion, peeling, yellowing, rust, ...
• Color: Clear, blue, ...
• Width: 2.4F, 3.6F, 4.8F, 6F, 8F, 10F, 20F, 30F, 50F, 100F, ...
• Thickness: of membrane from 17mc to 25mc
• Weight: 2Kg, 3Kg, 3.2Kg, 4kg, 5Kg, 6Kg, 8Kg, ...
Where to buy Pe film?
Do you know which unit provides cheap, high quality Pe film? Thanh Binh Co., Ltd is always proud of being the leading supplier of Pe film in Vietnam, we supply 800,000 tons of Pe film per year in Ho Chi Minh City area. To receive quotation of Pe film and products of Thanh Binh Co., Ltd, please contact us directly to get the fastest and best quotation.
For more information about the product, please contact the following address:
THANH BINH CO., LTD
66 Ly Nam De, Ward 7, District 11 Ho Chi Minh
Phone: (84) 3780 14 22
|SPECIFICATION||WEIGHT (Kg)||WEIGHT OF CORE (Kg)|
|500mm * 23 Micron||16 Kg||1.2 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||4,2 Kg||1,2 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||4,0 Kg||1,2 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||3,8 Kg||1,2 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||3,2 Kg||1,2 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||2,8 Kg||800 g|
|500mm * 18 Micron||3,2 Kg||800 g|
|500mm * 18 Micron||4,2 Kg||1,0 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||4,0 Kg||1,0 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||3,8 Kg||1,0 Kg|
|500mm * 18 Micron||3,2 Kg||1,0 Kg|